Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Typical Headaches.

I really wish that my headaches would have an end. I feel like every day, or at least almost everyday I have a headache. I was going to go swimming, my headache quickly put an end to that. I was going to go to Devil's Den with Olivia and Grant and Grant's friend and one of Olivia's friend, but Grant had to mow the grass and yeah!  So that leads me to blogging about my boring summer. I hope I can go to Virginia soon so  I can say "Hellloooo!" to all of my old friends. I really miss them. Especially Jack. He's such a sweetie. He's always there for me when I need him to be! He's just a great guy! That's one great thing about meeting friends at church, you know that they'll either be quality people. Or just creepy. Or even better I wish I could go to OHIO (my home state) I REALLY miss those friends. Those friends are my "best friends". The type of friends that I'll invite to my wedding in 10 years type of friends. Well, I'll stop fantasizing about where I hope to go this summer and do something around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment