Friday, June 21, 2013

I Sometimes Wonder...

Do you ever wonder what people think of you? I always do. Its not that it really effects me, but it does make me look at things differently I suppose. When people talk about me I really can only feel sorry for them. I feel as if they have nothing else to do but start harmless drama about topics that aren't even relevant. And then I wonder about people; family, friends, and so on. I honestly do not think its a bad thing to think of things, or think of people. Only when its negative thoughts. That's when you need some help. Just saying! I understand that its not always normal to put other people before you, but I honestly cannot think of a better way to do it. Yes some people think that since I look like the average blonde there isn't much to me. Especially since I live in Alabama. I don't listen to  the average pop you hear on the radio, nor do I smoke weed with people to try to fit in. I am myself and I do care about others. That may be hard to believe that people like that are still here, but believe me. We're here, just not that loud and pronounced about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment