Thursday, June 6, 2013

Honestly.

 
     Can't one just be tired? Because its only 10:59 am and I'm exhausted. I think I try to hard for you. I put myself out there and now I feel like it may be to late to stop. If only you understood who I am, my morals, stuff like that. I know that sounds so generic. But seriously. I'm feeling like "That girl". The one who puts themselves out there to get you to notice me. Now realizing I feel like a fool. TOO LATE! What is "trying to hard?" Well  Google says:
Web definitions
A person usually of little talent who tries hard, especially through imitation, to succeed, usually to gain fame or popularity.

Thank you Google.
        

I feel as if I have someone I don't want. I've known you for over a year now and it hasnt gotten us anywhere. So why does he bother to continue. But my mother seems to believe he is just a "gentleman." Lucky her she only has to deal with him at the family dinners. I feel to "comfortable" with him. As if nothing will ever change. So why do I continue to let myself deal with him everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment