Thursday, June 13, 2013

Olivia's Charleston Trip.

After complaining about how I don't get to go to Charleston, SC or at least hoping that I can go soon, I find out I get to go over Labor Day. And my twin sister Olivia (Friday June 7th Blog)  she gets to go next week!
Oh how life is fair. Her excuse for going is to help out my Grandfather. But lets be honest. Who can stand Alabama when you moved from Washington DC? ITS HARD. It is what it is, and it looks like I will just deal with it. My mom planned a trip up to Virginia! Just so happened to be the same time as when I am supposed to be with my dad for my birthday. Oh how she despises him.She really thought that would make me want to go with her to Virginia. Yeah, I do miss my friends. But I think seeing my DAD is more important! Whatever. If she wants to act like this then she can. I'm not going to deal with it. I told her I might just go up to Ohio for the entire month of July. She didn't act like it was a big deal, but inside, I knew she doesnt want me to go. Shes at work, Olivia's at work-outs and I'm home. Its impossible to get a job here. Either the reason is "I'm not 21" or "I'm sorry we just aren't hiring right now!" That's just how it is here. Its hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment